Check back soon!
- We would like to thank each of the movie makers for their efforts in creating their work and for sharing it with us. We review each and every film submitted.
Please note that the festival receives hundreds of submissions, and that as much as we would like to play every movie submitted to us during the festival, we are not able too to do so.
Thank you, we look forward to watching your submission.
The PMFF Submission Team
Rules for Submissions
- I have read, understated and fully comply with all submission eligibility information, Submission Guidelines, Terms and Conditions of Entry and Entry Eligibility requirements.
- Submission fee’s are non-refundable.
- The festival does not grant submission waiver fee’s.
- All submissions must be in the form of an online video. No dvds, tapes, drives or hard copies of any form.
- Movie maker's may be notified on or before August 1st 2013 of acceptance.
- Movies of all genres, lengths and filming dates are eligible.
- To the best of my knowledge, all of the statements in this submission are true.
- This film or video is not subject to any litigation nor is threatened by any litigation.
- I am duly authorized to submit this film to the festival.
- I hold the Example Film Festival harmless from any damage to the print(s) or tape(s) en route or otherwise during the course of the festival’s possession of the film.
- I hold the Example Film Festival, its owners, management, juries, subsidiaries, agents, sponsors, affiliates, and etc. harmless from any and all claims of liability resulting from my entry.
- I certify that I have full rights to the use of the music in the entered work.
- I give permission for the Example Film Festival to use stills, titles, copy, and/or information from the short for promotional purposes
- I give permission for the Portland Maine Film Festival to screen the film at the Festival as well as any Festival presentations, programs, and/or events.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and agrees to these requirements and regulations. The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless the The Portland Maine Film Festival and its Organizers from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim including copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered. The Portland Maine Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The Portland Maine Film Festival is not responsible for loss of or damage to films and materials submitted to it.
- The rules are basic but necessary. Please take a quick look at the info below before you submit.
I, the undersigned, acknowledge and agree: